Fellowship Quilters is a cooperative located in Jonesborough, TN. It is owned by
Angela Harris and is made up of 6-8 local quilters/embroiderers. These skilled
ladies can provide you with a wide variety of services.
A few of these SERVICES include:
- Machine quilting and finishing your pieced top
- Hand quilting and finishing your newly pieced top or a vintage top cherished by your family
- Creating a new quilt for your baby’s nursery or your king size bed
- Making a table runner or place mats to make your kitchen and dining room special
- Quilting a t-shirt quilt to preserve your memories
- Making a memory quilt from the clothing and possessions of a loved one
- Providing you with a signature quilt for that “thank you”, wedding, or retirement party
- Embroidering a label for your quilt or monogramming your latest purchase to make it personal
- Cleaning your vintage quilt with its years of accumulated dust and dirt
- Transferring your photos to fabric for a special label or a special quilt
- Repairing your quilt that has been “loved to rags” whether vintage or new
Our motto is, “Bless all my skills, oh Lord, and be pleased with the works of my hands.” Deu. 33:11. We try to make every item a thing of beauty that we would be proud to own and treat each customer with respect and caring.
Jonesborough is the oldest town in TN, nestled in the Appalachian Mountains. Jonesborough’s natural beauty, charming architecture, and storytelling heritage have attracted visitors worldwide. Centrally located in Northeast Tennessee among Johnson City, Kingsport and Bristol, there is always something going on. http://www.historicjonesborough.com/
Angela Harris is also the founding President of “Appalachian Heritage Quilters” which meets in Gray, TN, (meeting the 1st and 3rd Thursdays of each month).